Hey guys. I don’t know about you but I cannot live without music. I mean, the worst thing that could happen to me in a normal day would be to forget my earphones or lose them. Life is ruined. I cannot go on. I could, just not with the same kind of enthusiasm.
As a music lover and religious Spotify user, I’ve accumulated an unhealthy amount of playlists for any kind of mood you could think of. Not just moods, though, there’s certain trips and places and people I’ve created playlists for – everything for melancholic flashbacks to good times.
But this post is about all the moody ones I’ve made over the past year. I still add songs to them so they’re pretty much contemporary goods, I’d say. By the way, does anyone remember the good ol’ 8Tracks days? No? Shame…
- nostalgic summer: cause it’s coming to an end here
- not okay: play with rainymood for full dramatic effect
- getsomerest: lo-fi for chilling and lounging about
- goodbye, my santa monica dream: sunday snooze
- don’t touch that dial: a roof-top playlist. I’m afraid of heights but I love feeling high (up)
- new york i love you but you’re making me sad: sometimes i pretend my life is an episode of skins
- we might be dead tomorrow: gold oldies via the end of the fxxxing world
- if you want to plant roses at my feet: play to feel like one of those carefree indie film girls / or play with your lover
- sweet as cherry wine: we drank red wine and kissed
- writer /: a writer’s playlist. for writing and journaling in coffeeshops
- the sweetbrew: one day I’m opening my own café
Anyway, let me know if you have any playlists I should check out!