- Founded my own freelancing business and merged it with my personal blog, now called Words & Latte, if you haven’t noticed yet 🙂
- Internship is going well! Online marketing is right up my alley, I suppose.
- Was in Meißen for a weekend and it was a lovely getaway.
- Attended my first press event!
- Realised I’m allergic to dust mites and my eyes go crazy red, itchy and dry. Not a great sight and I’m still trying to figure out how to get my clearer skin back.
- Started downgrading my wardrobe and slowly adding essential pieces for my capsule wardrobe!
What I Loved
- new guilty pleasure: 90 Days Fiancé. Just because it’s ridiculous.
- Started watching American Horror Story (Asylum). So far, so hooked!
- Shane Dawson’s documentaries (despite the whole dispute about them)
- Silence Of The Lambs. I’d seen Hannibal but never seen the original movie it was based on. Now I finally did and I loved it!
- Kailee Morgue’s music. Loving her songs at the moment.
- early mornings and sunrise viewings
- homemade sushi
- meal prepping and baking (watching/helping G bake, essentially)
- trying out skincare (toners and make up removal products. Neutrogena is being great to me so far!)
What I’ve Learned
- Still need to work on my insecurities. But with my therapist! Let’s tackle this once and for all.
- You overthink way too much. Stop it. You’re only driving yourself crazy.
- Show your gratitude more often!
- Eating healthier is so easy. And crucial!
- Add sun screen to your daily skin care routine!
- Even if you’re shit at something, give it a try. Trying is everything. And anything is better than nothing.
- How to downgrade your wardrobe and slowly set up a capsule wardrobe! Should I post something about this? I think, yes! There’s already one post out about my weekend / overnight capsule wardrobe and packing list from last week.
How was your month of October?