So, Valentine’s around the corner. And there are plenty of posts out there that will help you find the perfect gift for your loved ones. But mine isn’t about that. It’s about treating yourself on this fine day. Why? Because you can. And there’s no time or energy to feel bitter about the day that starts with V if you’re single.
Here are some things you can treat yourself with. Not just on V-Day. On any day, actually.
- a really good face and hair mask
- eye pads for long nights
- sleeping mask
- Lush products. Any Lush products.
- a book or two books or three books or…
- some thrift shopping
- a blank, pretty notebook
- a phone or laptop case you find pretty
- develop some photos for your wall
- a long, bubbly bath
- a day in to do and watch and eat whatever you want and basically recharge your battery
- dinners out. with the deserts.
- a movie at the movies. popcorn or nachoes included.
- a nice cup of coffee or tea at your favourite café
- make up
- whatever the hell you’ve always wanted
What have you always wanted that you haven’t had the chance to get yet?